What is millionaires.games?
- This is an author's online game project that provides a real chance for each participant to increase their capital, and even become a millionaire.
How to start?
- To get started, use the instructions here, or go through a short registration and then replenish your account balance.
How do I get paid?
- In order to receive a payment, you need to specify the address of your wallet in the settings here, and then create an application to receive funds.
I ordered a payment, how long will it take to receive it?
- The money is deposited with Westpac Banking Corporation, which acts under the power of attorney to represent the interests of Mr. Allan B Robbins, and makes payments ordered by the administration of the millionaires.games site. Payments are made from Monday to Friday, within 24 hours after submitting a withdrawal request. Holidays are not taken into account when calculating payment regulations. The time zone of the payment operator is GMT + 11.
What if they don't pay me?
- This is out of the question! Pay-outs are guaranteed by a prize pool and are calculated automatically. You just need to submit a withdrawal request and wait for it to be processed by the payment operator.
How are the prize money paid?
- $ 10M prize pool is provided by millionaires.games creator, Mr. Allan B Robbins, and is held in custody and operated by Westpac Banking Corporation.
How much can I earn?
- The maximum income is limited to the amount of $ 1,000,000. This means that one participant will not be able to receive earnings from the project for more than $ 1,000,000. Thus, it provides an opportunity to get profit and prize money for a larger number of people.
I forgot my login password, can I create a new account?
- Only one account can be registered for each participant. You can recover your password, or contact the site administration here.
I didn’t find the answer to my question, who can tell me?
- You can contact us by calling a consultant or using e-mail.